Guardianships for Adults in Portland, Oregon
Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law
Guardianships for Adults in Oregon
- The person’s wandering away from home or becoming lost, whether on foot or while driving.
- The person’s leaving the house dressed in inappropriate clothing for the weather.
- The person’s falling and being injured, or falling and being “down” for an extended period of time.
- Routinely finding spoiled food in the person's refrigerator.
- Instances of the person’s hitting, kicking, or biting another person.
- The person’s failure to regularly and correctly take necessary medications.
- Police being called because of the person’s behavior.
- Instances of the person’s doing something or behaving in a way that puts his or her safety at risk.